- Sherri Stoner was a body model for Belle as well as Ariel!
- The dance between Belle and the Beast at the end is actually reused footage of Prince Phillip and Aurora, done because the production time was running out.
- Her personality traits are listed as kind, accepting, brave, intelligent, independent, stubborn, protective, outspoken, bold, curious and imaginative.
- Belle is the first princess to have a male villain.
- Her name is french for ‘beautiful’, though she remains rather unaware of her beauty.
- Her main ability comes from her intelligence and wit, proving to the Beast that she is not a pushover or afraid to stand up for herself. She is independent.
- She shows viewers that beauty comes from within and that it’s not just appearance that matters.
Rapunzel, the most recent Disney princess, famed for her long magical hair is the princess of the day!
- Her long blonde hair is seventy feet long, and ten feet when plaited.
- When she sings the healing song, it has the power to heal and reverse aging as her hair glows.
- She was inspired by Claire Keane, daughter of animator, Glen Keane.
- Her nicknames are Blondie, Goldie and Flower!
- Her personality traits are listed as feisty, defiant, kind, sweet, romantic, energetic, confident, adventurous, courageous, curious, innocent and rightful.
- Princess Aurora was an inspiration for Rapunzel; they both wanted to be free and meet new people, they dreamed of adventure, they did not know their royal status and they both did not wear shoes.
- She’s the only Disney princess with green eyes.
- She’s the first princess to have freckles.
- She has superhuman strength – shown by being able to swing from hair, pull Mother Gothel into the tower, and carry 70ft of hair!
I adore Rapunzel’s character!And this is arguably the most beautiful scene from any film, ever.
- Princess Jasmine, princess of Agrabah and wife of Aladdin. She’s pretty cool, is she not?
- Her personality traits are listed as free spirited, intelligent, brave, adventurous, caring intuitive, outgoing, clever, daring, headstrong, stubborn and rebellious.
- She’s the first Disney princess to marry a pauper.
- Her singing voice was played by Lea Salonga, who also voiced Mulan.
- Jasmine is the first Disney princess to wear trousers!
- Her character was inspired by animator, Mark Henn’s little sister, Beth Allen.
- She has ophidiophobia – a fear of snakes
- Jasmine has fantastic fighting skills.
“If I do marry, I want it to be for love.”